- Walking into the library wearing my rat tail and ears that I made for a Halloween costume (a la Emilie Autumn). The librarian looks up, smiles sympathetically and says: "Oh honey, did you lose a bet?" Nope, not a bet. My sanity perhaps... :)
- Walking into the supermarket in a poorly constructed veil (wince). A little girl comes up to me and says, "Can I please please be your flower girl? When is your wedding?" Daww!
- In the midst of a serious discussion in science class with my teacher. I was wearing a dark green velvet coat. She pauses and asks, "Can I please pet you?" I let her. :)
- First time wearing my pentacle to school. A boy in class approaches and points to my necklace. "Is that a Horcrux?" D'oh!
- Walking hurriedly home from a late night library trip. An elderly rather bohemian man stops me and says: "I like yo' hair sister. Ain't nobody else got hair like that. You keep doin' what you're doin'." Isn't it nice to get compliments from strangers?
Song of the Day: