- Thank the person who tagged you for this challenge and post a link to their blog.
- Tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Wish them to tag more bloggers to help keep this thing going!
|It's me! I miss my crazy colored hair...|
5 Things You Need Everyday
- Some personal time alone to create art, music, or to read. Most of the time I am rather hermit-like, and I sometimes decline to go out with my friends even if I haven't seen them in a while and have been doing nothing other than sitting around my house because I do value my private time! I will usually emerge from my reclusive state within a few days however, so I'm not totally antisocial *ahem*
- Something sweet. I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world and absolutely no willpower. If I can't have at least one dessert in a day, I have been known to resort to crazy measures such as eating a bowl of whipped cream or making "candy" from corn syrup. It's bad. I've noticed that those "dessert gums" have improved this unhealthy habit somewhat.
- Time on the computer. I check my e-mail about 15 times a day (mostly hoping for comments from you lovely people!) and sometimes I'll get online to do nothing more than stare at things I can't afford to buy for hours. Lately I've been trying to curb my internet time, especially since it's SUMMER I've been trying to get outside, but allergies coupled with my fierce loathing of The Great Fiery Orb have thus far confined me to the house until the evening.
- Music. Gotta have it. Blasting from my boombox, the computer, or my i-pod, I have an extremely bi-polar selection and have been known to put The Cure, Deadmau5, and classical violin music on the same playlist... :P
- Tea or coffee. During the school year it's mostly coffee, during the winter it's usually tea, and during the summer it's either iced tea or iced mocha. I refuse to accept the fact that I'm addicted to caffeine...(actually, it truly is psychological in my case. Once my mom bought decaf coffee and I used it for a whole week, feeling entirely alert and awake the whole time).
5 Books You Would Recommend (mine is technically 5 authors I would recommend)
- ANYTHING by Neil Gaiman, but especially Neverwhere, Stardust and Coraline.
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Tithe, Valiant and Ironside by Holly Black.
- Hairstyles of the Damned by Joe Meno.
- The Replacement and The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff.
5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents
- Roses. They're my favorite flower (red please, or if they ever discover how to do it, black ones!) and I love to enjoy them fresh and dried. It's my dream to eventually inhabit a house that has beautiful urns all around it, each of them overflowing with dried roses...
- Gothic jewelry. I have some jewelry, but most of it isn't very gothy. I want more shiny skulls, roses, crosses, bats and spiders! I am especially obsessed with poison rings.
- Candles (in pretty holders would be nice!). I love love LOVE candlelight, I love the smoke when candles are blown out, I love the smell of candles and I am a proud pyromaniac. :D
- Emily Autumn's book The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls. It was through an Amazon search for asylum books that I discovered this one, and the wonderful Miss EA herself. I am now entirely obsessed with anything Emilie or her Bloody Crumpets touch, and I've wanted this book for soooooooo long, it looks like a beautiful work of art and I really want to read the story.
5 Places You Wish To Visit
- IRELAND!!! I love everything about this country, absolutly everything. I will live there someday...
- Italy to discover my long lost Italian relatives. :D
- New York. I was born there and my Dad has so many fun stories about growing up there, I'd love to go and visit, just him and my sisters and I, and he could show me all the places where his childhood happened.
- Europe in general. I've never been out of the United States, but we get a lot of European (especially British) influence here from music to actors to Youtube people. It seems like a fun place to live! (Isn't it strange how all Americans want to go to Europe and a bunch of Europeans want to come to America?)
- India. The culture!
5 Adjectives That Describe You
5 Things You'd Say to People About Life
- You only get one, so LIVE! Experience a little bit of everything, never be afraid to be new at something, and chase down opportunities.
- You are responsible for yourself. People around you will sometimes create drama and stress, but instead of rising to their negativity, conduct yourself with kindness and love and project these feelings towards everyone who enters your life. Never hold on to anger or hate because it will consume you.
- You exist to contribute something wonderful to society. Create, create, create!
- Sometimes life will suck. A lot. But you truly cannot experience happiness without experiencing sorrow.
- Animals are people too.
Tag, you're it!